Monday, January 7, 2019

Maria-isms

So apparently I talk in my sleep. According to my boyfriend, here is some of the things Ive said while asleep:

Him: nevermind
Me: tell me
Him: nevermind
Me: tell me
Him: nevermind
Me: tell me
Him: i'll tell you later

Me: I love you

Me: Babe i have a question. Are chicken nuggets and boneless wings the same thing?
Him: No. Nuggets are processed and boneless wings aren't.
Me: *grunts*
Him: Hey babe? wanna know a secret?
Me: What?
Him: Im not wearing any pants.
(apparently i felt his leg)
Me: Oh no. Don't tell my mother.

My boyfriend: (in full batman voice) WHERE'S THE DRUGS?
Me: (in a completely normal voice without a change of expression) Up my ass...go find them.

We were facetiming and this exchange occured:
Him: Babe I have an idea! (moves camera slightly up)
Me: OOh what is it?!
Him: Whats above my head?
Me: A light? A fan? A vent? the ceiling?
Him: Close. Babe I have an idea! (moves camera to lightbulb )


No comments:

Post a Comment